The Cal Maritime Library has GoPro cameras! Any current Cal Maritime student may borrow a GoPro from the Library Front Desk, on a first-come, first-served basis, for no charge.
What you need to borrow a GoPro camera
- A Cal Maritime photo ID (PortPass) presented in-person at the Front Desk
- A Library account in good standing (i.e. no fines, no overdue books)
- A signed Library GoPro Camera Liability form on file
What you get
- GoPro HERO3 White Camera + USB Cable
- Standard waterproof housing + platform mount
- Rechargeable battery
- Lexar 32GB microSD card + USB reader
- Tripod mounts (2)
- User manual
We also have LOTS of mounts!